We’ve now added Poynter Institute’s News University to the listings. Make one of your New Year’s resolutions to take advantage of training webinars through it, Online Media Campus or Newspaper Academy. Here’s what’s coming up.
- Jan. 10 — The Power of Public Records
- Jan. 11 — Winning in classified revenues: Auto, real estate and employment.
- Jan. 12 — Making video work in your newsroom.
- Jan. 25 — Untangling the weeds:Strategies for substantive editing
- Jan. 25 — First steps to gain new advertisers.
- Jan. 25 — Steps to gain circulation with minimal expense.
- Feb. 2 — Leveraging digital to support print advertising
- Feb. 2 — Everything you need to know about InDesign styles.
- Feb. 15 — Video strategies for newsrooms to grow audience.
- Feb. 15 — Designing special sections to make money and draw readers.
- Feb. 21 — Getting better interviews: Honing your skills
These webinars are provided through Nevada Press Association partners Online Media Campus and Newspaper Academy, as well as Poynter.